The story of Wulff Entre began in Turku, Finland in 1919, when the Finnish Export Association was established. In the 1930s, the Association commenced its involvement in exhibitions, and Finnish companies began to use exhibitions as a marketing tool. In 1938, the Association's name was changed to the Finnish Foreign Trade Association.

In the 1970s and 1980s, the Finnish Foreign Trade Association developed into a versatile export promoter. Campaign activities focused on specific industries, and export working groups became a significant form of cooperation between companies and the Finnish Foreign Trade Association. In 1999, the association was renamed Finpro. In 2002, Finpro created a separate subsidiary, Finpro Marketing Ltd, for its exhibition activities and other marketing communications services.

In 2005, the subsidiary was renamed Entre Marketing, and Finpro sold 30 per cent of its stock to key personnel of Entre. In spring 2007, Entre was sold to the Beltton Group. In April 2008, the group assumed a new name, Wulff-Yhtiöt Oyj. In January 2012 after the Wulff Group´s brand renewal Entre Marketing got a new name: Wulff Entre.

Today, Wulff Entre with its professional workforce of almost 30 provides services for Finnish and international companies. The company's business continues to focus on fair and exhibition projects, which we arrange around the globe for individual companies and consortia alike. In addition to the trade fair business, our other key strength is the fast-growing business of planning and implementing company-specific marketing events.